Frequently Asked Questions
Who can guide me in choosing my treatments at Spa Montage Deer Valley?
Is there a minimum age at Spa Montage Deer Valley?
What do I wear during my treatment at Spa Montage Deer Valley?
What if I have special health considerations?
When should I arrive for my spa treatment at Spa Montage Deer Valley?
What about my comfort at Spa Montage Deer Valley?
What if I’m late for my spa treatment appointment at Spa Montage Deer Valley?
Where do I put my jewelry and valuables during spa treatment at Spa Montage Deer Valley?
Should men shave before a facial at Spa Montage Deer Valley?
What is the cancellation policy at Spa Montage Deer Valley?
What methods of payment are accepted for spa services at Spa Montage Deer Valley?
Is a Spa Lunch available at Spa Montage Deer Valley?
If you have not previously enjoyed a massage, you may feel uneasy or shy. We have put together some guidelines that should put you at ease and assist you in receiving the maximum benefit from your massage session.
- Take a warm shower or whirlpool prior to your massage, preferably through the Art of Spa experience, offered on a complimentary basis 30 minutes before your appointment. Your body will be professionally draped at all times. Should there be any massage technique you are uncomfortable with, please communicate it to your spa therapist.
- Advise your spa therapist about areas of your body that are injured, sore or tense.
- Mention any medical conditions such as pregnancy, high blood pressure, heart problems, headaches, varicose veins or recent surgery to your spa therapist.
- If you are suffering from a cold, flu or skin rash, please advise your spa therapist, as massage will often increase the health risk and discomfort brought about by these ailments.
- During the session, close your eyes and allow yourself to relax as completely as possible. Focus your attention on breathing slowly utilizing our Art of Breath regimen guided by your therapist as a prelude to or at the finale of your treatment.
This is a place of wellness and relaxation, therefore respect other guests by refraining from bringing cell phones and other electronic devises to the Spa. Also, please leave children behind so that you can thoroughly enjoy your moment of solitude and relaxation. Thank you.
We ensure a healthy environment for our clients by upholding a non-smoking policy.